YOUR PACK SHIPMENT
Packages are generally dispatched within 1 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS – USPS – FEDEX – with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS – USPS – FEDEX -Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Customer Privacy and Security Statement
We know your privacy is very important to you. For this reason, protecting any personal information that you provide us with your name, email address, telephone number is highly important to One Liquidation LLC.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Under no circumstances One Liquidation LLC. Exchange, rent or sell your personal information, except to help collect a debt you have with us.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Merchandise Receipt & Inspection
Please be aware of the notations below since this applies for domestic shipping and international shipping:
1) After closing PURCHASE the buyer has to make arrangements to pay for the goods and the delivery of shipments of goods traded Seller (One Liquidation LLC). If a buyer refuses to accept the goods on arrival at the location provided by the buyer, then the buyer is responsible for shipping fees associated with the item.
2) The buyer must is responsible of the inspection of the product after receipt. Please be aware of the items descriptions by ONE LIQUIDATION LLC, since all items are “SOLD AS IS”- categories described as per below:
- Brand New items are unused and factory new.
- Refurbished items processed to ensure they meet original manufacturer specifications.
- Like New items have very minor wear, if any.
- Very Good items are well cared for but will have light wear and tear from normal use.
- Good items show wear from use, but remain fully functional. They may be marked, or have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use.
- Acceptable items or Used are fairly worn but continue to work with fully. Signs of wear can include aesthetic issues such as scratches, and discoloration.
Payment after the closing of a sale, One Liquidation LLC Management Team will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact the buyer in order to ensure timely payment. Payment is collected for all costs associated with the transaction, including shipping cost. Preferred payment methods include PayPal, bank transfers and credit cards will be accepted up to the limit of $ 3,000 per transaction. All payments must be made through approved methods of payment and bank transfer is acceptable methods of payment.
Refund / Return Policy
Refunds or returns of merchandise must be approved by customerservice@oneliquidat
Import and Export Opportunity
In order to ensure compliance with such laws and regulations, Buyer agrees that:Buyer acknowledges that receipt and use of goods and assets are subject to export laws.
International buyers can pay bank transfer and credit cards will be accepted up to the limit of $ 400 and shipping Priority Mail International ® 4 to 20 pounds.
OUR SECURE PAYMENT
About this service
ONE LIQUIDATION LLC
Phone : 973-955-9949
One Liquidation Llc